We’re excited to announce Nuit Blanche Winnipeg's brand new 100 Day Instagram Photo Contest!
Post your best #nbwpg photo from previous years for a chance to win a $500, $300 or $100 gift card from our Photography Sponsor Don's Photo Shop LTD!
How to enter:
- Post your best original photo (or photos) from past Nuit Blanche Winnipeg events on Instagram
- Follow + tag @donsphotoltd and @nbwpg
- Hashtag #nbwpg2018photocontest + #nbwpg
We will start re-posting our favourite photos between now until Nuit Blanche, Sept. 29!
Unlimited entries. Every photo posted using the rules of eligibility is another entry.
Contest runs June 21, 2018 – September 21, 2018. Winners announced September 29, 2018. Contest is open to Manitoba residence. Participating Instagram accounts must be public to be eligible.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. By entering, entrants confirm they are 18+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram's term of use.
100 DAY INSTAGRAM CONTEST PRIZES:
- First Place: $500.00 Don’s Photo LTD Gift Card
- Second Place: $300.00 Don’s Photo LTD Gift Card
- Third Place $100.00 Don’s Photo LTD Gift Card
100 DAY INSTAGRAM CONTEST RULES/ DISCLAIMERS:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18+ and live/ reside in Manitoba.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Nuit Blanche Winnipeg and Culture Days Manitoba as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting June 21, 2018 on and ending September 29, 2018. All online entries must be received by September 21, 2018.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by posting a photo of past Nuit Blanche events. Eligible participants will hashtag their participating photos #nbwpg2018photocontest and follow @nbwpg and @donsphotosltd Instagram accounts. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Nuit Blanche Winnipeg and Culture Days Manitoba. Participants may enter multiple times, using original photos. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Nuit Blanche Winnipeg and Culture Days Manitoba.
5. Prizes: There will be Three Winner(s) of the Campaign. The “First Place Winner” will receive a Don’s Photos Shop LTD Gift Card.Value of $500.00, “Second Place Winner” will receive a Don’s Photos Shop LTD Gift Card.Value of $300.00, “Third Place Winner” will receive a Don’s Photos Shop LTD Gift Card.Value of $100.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Nuit Blanche and Culture Days Manitoba. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Nuit Blanche and Culture Days discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Nuit Blanche Winnipeg and Culture Days Manitoba to use Winner’s name, image, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. All eligible photos submitted under the contest campaign are permitted to be used by Nuit Blanche Winnipeg and Culture Days Manitoba for purposes of advertising, promotion and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected September 27, 2018 under the supervision of Culture Days and Nuit Blanche. Winners will be notified by Instagram private message within September 27 – September 29, 2018 following selection of Winner. Nuit Blanche Winnipeg, Culture Days Manitoba shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. A
NY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Nuit Blanche Winnipeg and Culture Days Manitoba sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Culture Days Manitoba and Nuit Blanche Winnipeg and anyone acting on behalf of Culture Days Manitoba and Nuit Blanche Winnipeg, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Culture Days Manitoba and Nuit Blanche Winnipeg. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Culture Days Manitoba and Nuit Blanche Winnipeg from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Culture Days Manitoba and Nuit Blanche Winnipeg may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
10. Terms & Conditions: Culture Days Manitoba and Nuit Blanche Winnipeg reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Culture Days Manitoba and Nuit Blanche Winnipeg control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Culture Days Manitoba and Nuit Blanche Winnipeg may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Culture Days Manitoba and Nuit Blanche Winnipeg. Culture Days Manitoba and Nuit Blanche Winnipeg reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Culture Days Manitoba and Nuit Blanche Winnipeg has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Culture Days Manitoba and Nuit Blanche Winnipeg reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Culture Days Manitoba and Nuit Blanche Winnipeg and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [location] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.